• Bring a responsible approach to homelessness—
Offer help to those in need while taking action to
protect businesses, customers, and neighborhoods.
• Ensure adequate and stable funding and programs
for public safety—It’s essential that residents, visitors
and shoppers feel safe in Everett.
• Balance the budget with careful spending and avoid
taxes that discourage sales and investment. Encourage
businesses that will bring family wage jobs and
increase the tax base.
• Promote responsible development and a range of
housing choices while protecting homeowners that are
the anchors of our neighborhoods.
• Enhance the quality of life in south Everett.
I’ve been working directly with the project manager of the Silver Lake Trail for more than a year and will broaden these efforts as the council member for your district.